In the morning:
- 08:30 a.m: Leave for Tam Coc, take a rowing boat along Ngo Dong river admiring the rice fields to visit Tam Coc – Three Grottoes.
- 10:00 a.m: Have a short walk through the limestone mountains to Thai Vi temples which was dedicated to the Four Kings in the Tran dynasty in the 13th century to enjoy peace, simplicity of old architecture style.
- 11:30 a.m: Drive to Bich Dong pagoda: Chua Ha, Chua Trung, Chua Thuong, admire nature, studying Mahayana Buddhism.
- 12:00 p.m: Lunch at Ninh Binh Legend Hotel restaurant.
In the afternoon:
- 02:00 p.m: Drive to Kenh Ga, take a motor boat trip along Hoang Long river – King Dragon river to enjoy river and rice paddies sceneries, and to see local people in their daily lives in the mountainous area – Ha Long Bay on land. Walking about 02 kms among rice fields to admire a wonderfully natural cave with many stalactites and stalagmites shaped differently.